Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big Week

Four big things are happening this week. Here they are in order of importance:

1) Our 10th Anniversary is Friday! (HOW AWESOME IS THAT! 10 YEARS WITH THE MOST AMAZING WOMAN I'VE EVER MET!)
2) We are going with the girls (we have a sitter for the little man, we don't think he'd make it through the drive and concert) and some great friends (and their beautiful little daughter) to a Chris Tomlin concert on Thursday (The girls are sooo pumped! We can't wait to see them at the concert! They love Tomlin - God of this City is their favorite song!)
3) I'm prayerfully filling out the Pastoral Internship Application to be a part of the progam at our church starting next fall (praying that I'm accepted and that God will use it as a time of challenge and refining)
4) It's Easter Break for me and Caitlyn from school - my breaks never seem to be times of refreshing though, case in point Pop Pop's death.

#1 is definitely the biggest of the 4! I'll be posting more about this later! Be in prayer for these! Please know that I'm truly indebted to all of you who are and do pray for me and the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment