Saturday, April 11, 2009

10th Anniversary

Friday was our 10th Anniversary! I have to admit these 10 years have been more than I ever imagined they could or would be. I do not remember what life was like before Jill and don't want to remember. I only look ahead to the rest of our lives together. Serving the Lord before her and with her before the kids and others is an honor and privilege! A friend saw my post about her and our anniversary on facebook and said it's great to see that I'm still crazy for her after all these years and I replied in this way - I'm truly, madly, deeply, crazy in love with her!

Our friends who went with us to the concert watched the kids for us so we could go on a date - so rockin! We went to a brazilian steakhouse and the food was great but just being with Jill was the best! It was great to just sit and talk. (That usually doesn't get to happen as much as we'd like with 3 kids 5 and under, it gets chaotic! It's a good chaos though!)

Lord I'm in awe of how You have given me Jill! Thank you for placing her in my life! You continue to blow me away through the glimpses of You I see and experience in her! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment