Sunday, September 13, 2009

I turned 35 yesterday!

I turned 35 yesterday! It's hard to believe that I'm that old! I truly couldn't imagine my life being any better that it has been! God has blown me away with a wife that is amazing and that I will cherish for the rest of our lives, our three children are truly gifts from Him (and the most beautiful kids I've ever seen)! I have great parents (I can truly say they are two of my trusted and closest friends) and a wonderful sister (though strongwilled at times)! My in-laws are anything but out-laws and I love them dearly! We have been blessed no matter where He has placed us to connect with and be challenged by great friends and He has blessed us to see lives impacted by His Gospel in every location! Truly humbling to consider all the He has done!

I can't wait to see what He has in store for the rest of my years! I will love and serve You with every beat of my heart that You grant! Thank You LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment