Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So Beautiful


Over the past seven weekends I have spent four in West Virginia. Normally this would be a great thing but three of the four trips have been of the kind you don't want to make. One was to say goodbye to my Pop Pop, another was for my Pop Pop's funeral, and then I made an emergency trip after my Dad had a heart attack. Throughout this time I have realized even more how beautiful my wife is. She is truly the most amazing woman I've ever met. She consistently models what a mother should be for our children and in her own quirky ways shows her love for me. I could not imagine what my life would be without her because through her in my life God conitnually blows me away daily! I love you Jill! Thank you Lord for placing her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment