Monday, May 25, 2009

Semester ends, Greek begins

We made it through another semester of school. 3 more classes down! I finished my finals last week and start back right away this week with 5 weeks of Greek (I'm calling it death by Greek) - one day off today for Memorial Day then Monday through Friday until July 3rd! After sitting down and looking at the classes I have left I'm pretty sure that I will be finished this time next year (will have to take some heavy class loads) - May 2010 here we come! I'm enjoying being stretched and how the Lord is growing me through this but it kicks my tail! I truly miss serving my King on staff at a local church! I do not doubt that is where He has called us to serve. It's odd here at school. There are so many that have no idea what God wants them to do and finish there degree and do not go to the mission field or to a church or to some other place of service. I dream daily of being back serving in Student Ministry or in the Pulpit. There is nothing greater than serving in that context! A wonderful friend asked me where we will go after we are done and I told him and we truly don't know. Eventhough we have no idea where He will place us after this as long as we are where He wants us we will be ecstatic - in His will no matter circumstance is where we want to be! Keep praying for us and for me as I seek to serve well in the midst of these classes and that I can learn well in Greek!

No comments:

Post a Comment