Monday, March 1, 2010

Cool Daddy Moment

Last night we decided to go out to eat. When the food arrived Chloe's meal was not what we ordered. For a six year old this was quite devastating. Caitlyn then said, "it's alright Chloe here is half of my dinner," and had me cut it in half and give it to her sister. At this point Chloe buried her had in my side and began to cry. I asked if she was alright and she nodded yes. I then told her that her sister loves her very much and she said that was why she was crying. How cool is that!

Also, as I have been putting the kids down for bed each night we have been reading together from "The Jesus Storybook Bible" together. It has been awesome to see how they have loved spending this time together. First Caleb and I will go through a page and then pray then I will go to the girl's room and we will read, they will ask questions, and then we will pray. My prayer is that HE will continue to bless this time and that they will all embrace HIM as Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment