Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Week Ahead

Big week ahead! Tomorrow I have 5 book reviews due with each one being 5 to 7 pages - ugh! The great news is what is happening this weekend! Friday we will leave for Kershaw, South Carolina as I will be preaching in view of a call on Sunday morning! The name of the church is Oak Ridge Baptist Church. I will meet with the Deacons on Saturday then we will all go to a church fellowship where I will field questions from those present. They will vote following the service on Sunday. (Then when we return I have to complete a 10-12 page paper and get ready to present it next Thursday)

As for this weekend we are excited! The church has been wonderful to us and we are looking forward to loving and serving them well! I will keep you updated! Be in prayer for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment