Monday, November 30, 2009

A thought on The Gospel

Today as I reflect on and rest in the Gospel I'm humbled and thankful. I'm humbled by His mercy and grace displayed through the Gospel daily to my soul. I'm thankful for His kindness that brings me to repentance daily before Him.

The Gospel is that by which I saved.
The Gospel is that in which my sanctification lies.
The Gospel is that in which I have life.
It is the salve for my soul when my soul aches.
It is the that which renews my soul daily.

Thank You LORD! Thank You for Your Gospel and its all encompassing depth! Thank You LORD for the richness You grant in my life through it! When my soul aches and You apply the balm of the Gospel to my heart. When my heart rejoices you apply the same Gospel so that pride and indifference may be repented of. Thank You LORD for Your Gospel!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these encouraging words on the Gospel.

    LOVED it!

    Soli Deo Gloria!

    ReplyDelete